Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Have You Ever Seen a Sand Crab?

Have you ever seen a sand crab?  I don't recall ever seeing one as a child but I saw one front and center at Doctor's Cave Beach in Montego Bay, Jamaica. 







Okay so we are on the beach and this sand crab is causing quite a commotion.  She was running around the beach and was quite entertaining.  Why did I call her "She?"  Well one of the locals picked her up and made the determination that she was indeed female.


I was taking a nap while sun bathing and I heard someone pretty near to me say: "Don't let it bite her!"  I opened my eyes and I was looking EYE TO EYE with this THING!  I couldn't have jumped up quicker.  As soon as I jumped up the crab ran across my beach mat.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact us:

Marr Travel
website: www.marrtravel.com
email: info@marrtravel.com
phone: (425) 272-5712
facebook: www.facebook.com/marrtravel/app_190322544333196

No comments:

Post a Comment